New Service: Online Photo Evaluation - Special Introductory Rate!

How do you feel about your current product photography?

Are you unsatisfied with the photos in your online shop?
Would you like clear and constructive suggestions to help you improve them?
How about some guidance on connecting your photos with your branding?
Need some solid advice on using the camera you already own?


help by LiminalMike via flickr

I can help you!

Introducing the Small Object Photography Online Photo Evaluation service
Introductory Rate 1/2 off regular price

I'll take a close look at your photos on your online shop or website
and then email you a full report with detailed suggestions that will help you
improve your shop and take better photos using the equipment you already own!

-- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back --

I look forward to helping you improve your shop's photography!

Regular price: $150.00
Special Introductory Rate: $75.00*



Sign up and pay via credit card or PayPal today!   
*Limit one introductory rate per person

Want to know more about how it works before you sign up?
Check out the FAQ Page
or post your question below

1 Response to "New Service: Online Photo Evaluation - Special Introductory Rate!"

Hope said...

If you are considering having Marlo evaluate your online photographs -- take my advice and DO IT! It is so worth the money!! Marlo provides very detailed information and suggestions, with tips and tricks to implement those suggestions included! Marlo went over and above my expectations with her deliverables! By implementing just one of her suggestions, my photographs are SO MUCH EASIER to make look fantastic and I finally have the confidence and frankly now, the enthusiasm to take awesome product shots.
I am so thankful for Marlo's expertise, her down to earth style and her willingness to make sure I got everything I needed to be successful.
Hope Schoenbacher

Post a Comment